Translate

Friday 11 July 2014

Discounted Theatre tickets for under 30's

As they say,
when the age is in, the wit is out.
Much Ago About Nothing (3.5.31-2)


Ok I know i'm not that bad but hear me out. When you want to be an actor especially if like me you are interested in stage acting, then going to the theatre is non negotiable. Now while I was a certain age, there were so many theatres that provided discounted tickets. The National Theatre, Old Vic, Barbican, Young Vic among others. Now i'm older...not so much. 

While I was on twitter the other day I came across the following article that had a breakdown of some ticket discounts you can get while you're still young and a couple you can get when you are older. Have a look and sign up to any that take your fancy. I think it's an awesome way to get involved in going to the theatre especially if you are new to it.

What's On Stage cheap tickets 

Hope this helps. 

Mel X

Ps. for any American readers I had a little Google session and came across this: Broadway ,now because I'm from the UK I cannot vouch for this, I just saw it and thought it would be of interest. Because the UK is so small in comparison to y'all ( just being an honorary American for a moment) I know there would be many different theatres in all your States. The best thing would be to ring up your local theatres and ask if they have any schemes/discounts for Under 25's and Under 30's. xx

Pss. Europe and the rest of the world. Please do the same, call around and find out what's available to you. If you are within the age bracket, you're entitled to it. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment